Zeige Ergebnis 61 bis 75 von 124
Autor Thema
Thema geschlossen
  1. haben
    Gast
    Re: Official Suggestions Thread -- January BWE
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by slinky2004
    how bout a way to get back to the login screen or your character selection screen without having to completely exit the program?

maybe a way to easily transfer items between characters? i hate having to trust other ppl with my 1337 13w7
    Slinky: F10 will get you to the character selection screen.

Hope that's helpful.
    Guild Wars Site & ArenaNet Site

http://www.guild-hall.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5239

Zitat:

Wartower.de: Dein Beitrag ist korrekt und nimmt am Contest teil.

Geändert von Ni'Lorac (07.02.2005 um 23:37 Uhr)

2. tomcat
    Gast
    First, only a few of the guilds on the top 20 are alpha guilds, and they are, of course, excluded form getting an alpha invitation.

Secondly, we have means by which to learn how the guilds were able to attain their scores, and any guild that we intend to invite will be given a good looking over to assure that it meets the criteria for actual, honest to goodness Top 5-ness.

All guild members have to sign an NDA, and they have to attend the required All Call Sessions. There may be a few guilds for which this will be impossible, so they'd be removed from the contention by that fact. All in all, we'll make sure that the guilds who receive an invitation are deserving and are legitimate players of the game, not exploiters.

http://forums.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=288021

Zitat:

Geändert von Ni'Lorac (07.02.2005 um 23:37 Uhr)

3. Steve
    Gast

Re: !Wartower.de Contest zum BWE im Februar

Official Suggestions Thread -- January BWE
    While it's true that there is a Suggestions Forum here on Guild Wars Warcry, I hope it's ok to start this thread here, in what I imagine is the most visited forum of the bunch. If it's better in the SF, then please do feel free to move it there, moderators.

We would like to collect your thoughts about Guild Wars based on this month's Beta Weekend Event. Please post your feedback and suggestions in this thread -- they will be read by dev team members! We appreciate if the posts are succinct, as after the event we will have a lot of reading to do!

Thanks for your support of Guild Wars!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gaile Gray
    Community Relations Manager
    ArenaNet
    www.guildwars.com & www.arena.net

http://forums2.warcry.com/read.phtml?f=536&id=602163

Zitat:

Geändert von Ni'Lorac (07.02.2005 um 23:40 Uhr)

4. Infernus
    Gast
    Zitat:

I just dropped in to say "Hi" to everybody working for, and visiting, The Guild Wars Tome. I think the site is very nicely designed -- a real pleasure to visit! The information that you're providing will be very helpful to players of all levels of experience.

We're pleased that you have joined the Guild Wars family, and look forward to seeing you in Guild Wars!

P.S. On second thought, this really doesn't have anything to do with Guild Wars itself, so you'll have to forgive me the mis-post. )

gefunden bei http://www.guildwarstome.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29

mfG Infernus

Zitat:

Geändert von Ni'Lorac (07.02.2005 um 23:40 Uhr)

5. Marz
    Gast
    Zitat:

Re: I'm confused about the push back
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Scrivener
    Disclaimer: I honestly have zero information other than Gaile's posts. Personally I think the reason may well be that people were complaining so much about playing "nuked Ascalon" multiple times. Could be wrong though.
    Well, not exactly, but there is a morsel of truth there, too. Having something very new and very cool will make this event special, and will address that "I've done it all" comment set that we've seen. (I bet they haven't really "done it all" but we understand the comment.)

The primary reason for including the new region is to ... well... show it off. But the secondary reason, very closely behind, is to get your feedback. The region will play a unique role in Guild Wars, and we want you to share your thoughts, input, and even your /bug's with us. The region is different, in many ways, and we want to know your reactions to it while we also have a chance to share something we value, and something in which we take pride, with loyal Guild Wars fans.

http://www.guild-hall.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6276

Zitat:

Geändert von Ni'Lorac (07.02.2005 um 23:42 Uhr)

6. Devis
    Gast
    Shhhhhh! You weren't supposed to notice that!

das hab ich von hier : http://www.guild-hall.net/forum/show...?t=6019&page=2

Zitat:

Geändert von Ni'Lorac (07.02.2005 um 23:44 Uhr)

7. seven11
    Gast
    Zitat:

ArenaNet believes that the Guild Recommendation Program has been very effective in bringing us excellent guilds who are then able to refer 12 active members as alpha testers. The attendance and input from those guilds who recently joined as alpha testers has been exceptional. At any point in the GRP process, ArenaNet staff can make a decision and take action on that decision: About the program, about the guild, about any individual guild member. In fact, I'm faced with just such a choice right now, with an applicant who doesn't appear to be qualified to participate. I will let him know why, inform his guild leader and ask for a suitable replacement, and it'll be just fine. The point is, the GRP isn't an "automatic in" for any guild. The fansites have been kind enough to do an early investigation of their applicant guilds, and we greatly value their input. They have provided detailed reasoning for each recommendation, backed by solid information. But in the end, we make the choice, based on but neither directed by nor limited by any fansite's recommendations. It may be of interest to you that we will be asking the fansites involved in this process to take a second look at the remaining applicants. Those fansites who care to do so will be able to forward us the names of additional guilds whom they believe should be invited to join as alpha testers, and we will, again, make the final decision on the guild invitations.

Link

Zitat:

Geändert von Ni'Lorac (07.02.2005 um 23:49 Uhr)

8. Tobsen
    Gast

Well, I don't mean to argue, but we usually call it a CORPG, and have been doing so for a long, long while. This question arises, and it really confuses me why it does: I mean, does it matter what sort of book it is, if you enjoy reading it? Historical Fiction or Historical Novel or Novel-as-History, or...

When you're in a competitive round with 23 other people -- with as many as 48 as are to come -- that's pretty large. Massive? I don't know, but as pointed out, the towns themselves, and the social opportunities certainly are massive. Multiplayer? Certainly. Online? Exclusively. RPG? Definitely.

Again, I don't see us calling it an MMORPG in the traditional sense, but it does share many of the qualities of a traditional MMO without the headaches of loot stealing, quest queueing, and spawn camping.

I don't know that most of us really care what it is, as long as we like it.

Gaile Gray
    ArenaNet
    www.guildwars.com & www.arena.net

http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/g...&selv=&vwhich=

Zitat:

Geändert von Ni'Lorac (07.02.2005 um 23:46 Uhr)

9. StOnEd
    Gast
    Hoffe dieser Link stimmt

Zitat
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official Bug Report Thread - January BWE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, you guys all know about the handy-dandy /bug command, right? For the new folks, there is where you find a bug and type enter (to open chat) /bug (bug report) and then enter to send. But it might be helpful to have a thread here, too. For larger issues that can't go in through the /bug mechanism, or for those things you forgot to submit.

Please add bugs here, but if you could be so kind, please don't repeat those already posted, so that we can keep this manageable for the dev team members to read.

Thanks for your help!

Link:http://www.guild-hall.net/forum/show...1&page=1&pp=25

Zitat:

Geändert von Ni'Lorac (07.02.2005 um 23:47 Uhr)

10. krossi
    Gast
    Moin,

Zitat:

Re: Beta news released (merged threads)

Hi, there,

Here are some answers for you, and I think you'll like them all:
    Anyone, from anywhere, should have the World Preview Event available. If you have an Internet connection, you should be able to play. System specs are listed on our FAQ, and they are quite reasonable by today's standards.
    We are working with our European and Asian offices on the beta events that will take place after the World Preview Event. Details will be announced on that, but it's our intention that all who preorder Guild Wars will be joining us, from any corner of the globe.
    If you have preordered Guild Wars, and you have paid a price equivalent to the pre-sale product price, you'll be on the "invitation list" for the beta events. Again, details will be worked out on that, but yes, if you're an early pre-orderer (and we thank you!) you should be in!
    Guild Wars should be available for pre-order through your favourite retailer in September. If they don't offer it... maybe change your favourite? Ok, seriously now, you should find a store or on-line retailer who offers the pre-sale, and you'll be able to join us once you have that in hand.
    Hope that's helpful information. We'll be updating the Guild Wars FAQ shortly, so look for a few new entries there.

And see you in Guild Wars -- soon!

Link: http://www.guild-hall.net/forum/showthread.php?t=715

Zitat:

Geändert von Ni'Lorac (07.02.2005 um 23:48 Uhr)

11. River Skale Tad
    Userid
    Just so that we can keep things separate, let's start a new Suggestions Thread with input from this month's Beta Weekend Event.

Your thoughts are welcome on every aspect of the game: Professions, skills, balance, missions, PvP, and much more. Please let's hear from you, and of course feel free to elaborate as much as you wish here, or discuss in greater depth in the Suggestions Forum. This thread is a way to get a focused view of the input that you have. We thank you for sharing your time and your thoughts towards making Guild Wars even better.

http://www.guild-hall.net/forum/show...ght=Gaile+Gray

Zitat:

Geändert von Ni'Lorac (07.02.2005 um 23:49 Uhr)

12. Wartower.de Gründer Benutzerbild von Savage
    Userid
    Der Contest wurde vorzeitig beendet, weil wir ungefär nach vier Stunden bereits mehr erfolgreiche Teilnehmer hatten als Keys zur Verfügung stehen.

Alle Gewinner werden in den nächsten Tagen bekanntgegeben. Die Teilnehmer die recht weit vorne stehen, können von daher ausgehen, dass sie einen Key bekommen.

Wir bedanken uns bei allen Teilnehmern!
    (mit so einem großen Ansturm haben wir nicht gerechnet...)

13. KaeseGewitter
    Gast
    Zitat:

From my experience, a retailer will seldom turn down the opportunity to earn more dollars. happy I would strongly encourage those of you who have preordered Guild Wars (and we thank you sincerely for doing so!) to contact the store or online retailer from which you purchased and ask to have your preorder changed to a preorder for the Collector's Edition. I have done this myself in the past, the store was more than happy to take more of my money and give me the higher-priced game instead.

I would suggest that you may want to do the change prior to release, as the store can then be assured it has the copy set aside for you. But even if you don't, when you pick up your copy, simply ask, "Could I pay the additional and get the CE instead?" I cannot guarantee you they will say "yes," but I do believe that most will!

http://vnboards.ign.com/Guild_Wars_G...40/81835697/p2

Ich hoffe den Beitrag hatte noch niemand ;-)

Zitat:

Geändert von Ni'Lorac (08.02.2005 um 20:48 Uhr)

14. Restless Corpse
    Userid
    Zitat:

Zitat:

QUOTE (Snyper WolF @ Jan 3 2005, 12:01 AM)
    After 6 or 7 patches later, the game finally reached the point at which it should have been sold. I just don't want that same experience to happen again.

We won't do that to you. We're working very hard to create a polished game, the sort that you can get into right away and play without delays and bugs and glitches. That's why we don't have a release date to share -- we want to be sure that when we release Guild Wars, it's great from Day One. And we're thankful for your support in doing just that!

We're also proud and happy that you like the game so much.

--------------------

Gaile Gray
    ArenaNet

Klick Link

Zitat:

Geändert von AmunRa (08.02.2005 um 21:50 Uhr)

15. Basil1906
    Gast
    Gaile Gray
    ArenaNet

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kunt0r
    These ones?

Hi. Re: Post #4 in this thread: Where did this information come from, please?

http://www.guild-hall.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6256

Zitat:

Geändert von AmunRa (08.02.2005 um 21:56 Uhr)

Alle Zeitangaben in WEZ +2. Es ist jetzt 23:50 Uhr.
Thema geschlossen
Seite 5 von 9 « Erste ... 34[5]67 ... Letzte »
Zeige Ergebnis 61 bis 75 von 124
Gehe zu: